Life Insurance, Annuities, and IRA Retirement Accounts
Annuities and IRA’s are great ways to save for retirement.
Benefits that are set up to be paid over a lifetime are guaranteed no matter how long you live. In some cases, your annuity can also provide a stream of income that can outlive you. There are options available so that all proceeds can pass directly to a named beneficiary without surrender charge or probate after your death.
Advantages of an Auto-Owners Life Insurance Company Deferred Annuity and IRA
- Safety, Strength, Performance, Superior Ratings.
- A.M. Best Company, a leading independent that rates the financial strength of insurance companies, has rated Auto Owners Life Insurance Company A+ Superior since 1976.
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company has been named to Ward’s 50 Benchmark Group for achieving outstanding financial results in the areas of safety, consistency, and performance for ten straight years.
- Ranked in the top 15 in the country for life and annuity insurance for Weiss Ratings
- Auto-Owners Life Insurance Company products are among the best in the industry. Providing high quality, fairly priced life insurance, disability income, and long-term care and annuity programs.
- Auto Owners Annuities and IRA’s have guaranteed rates. Call our office for current rates.
- Any Life Policy or Annuity/ or IRA product of at least $2000 qualifies for a discount on Home and Auto policies. For commercial policies, discounts are available for $10,000 or above annuity or IRA.
- You have a choice of current guaranteed interest rates for six years, or a fluctuating rate of interest program.
- No surrender charges if withdrawal is 10% or less of cash value. No loads or Fees
- Tax deferred growth of money.
“An annuity is a contract between you and an insurance company that is designed to meet retirement and other long-range goals, under which you make a lump-sum payment or series of payments. In return, the insurer agrees to make periodic payments to you beginning immediately or at some future date.” – SEC
This is intended for general informational purposes only and not intended as legal or tax advice or as a statement of the law.